Sunday, August 3, 2008

Can You Impeach Stanton E. Samenow?


If you are currently using Dr. Stanton E. Samenow PhD., then it is my opinion that you should stop. It is my opinion that you will put your self and your children in jeopardy if you continue to meet with him. Please contact me immediately to learn how to protect your self. There exists a multitude of parents, patients, and mental health professionals that may share the same opinion of Dr. Samenow and his methods. Do some research on what Virginia Supreme Court Judges Koontz and Hassell think of Samenow.

If you would like to learn how you might be able to impeach or discredit the reports, opinions, or expert testimony of Dr. Stanton E. Samenow then you should contact me.

My Ex hired Dr. Stanton Samenow as an expert witness at trial in an attempt to take my 8 year old child away from me. I won the case ‘Pro Se! The expert testimony and report by Dr. Samenow was rendered worthless to the case by my information and cross-examination. If you would like to find out how I impeached his credibility and his report before the Judge, then feel free to contact me. It is my opinion that you will be able to use the court record and my information to do the same in your case.

If you are using Samenow as an evaluator, expert witness, therapist, consultant, you should check with me first. I have information that may change your mind.

“It is my opinion that Samenow, Lane and Zuckerman are nothing more than skilled opportunists who need to be exposed and stopped. If you agree–if you were defrauded by either Stanton Samenow, Christopher Lane or William Zuckerman–please come on the 24th. Let’s talk to network members about our experiences.” …..Stanton Samenow, Chris Lane, William Zuckerman: Pro-violence, anti-woman, eraser phd evaluators unsafe for children in litigated abuse & custody cases.”

From the Blog: Mommy-Go-Bye-Bye: http://mommygobyebye-virginia.blogspot.com/

There is a grass roots movement coming together to Stop Samenow from being a “professional witness”.

You can contact me by leaving a comment and inputting an email address in the appropriate field.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can I contact you - is the form to which you refer on the blog or on the MommyGoByeBye sitee?

Anonymous said...

Dr. Samenow committed fraud in my case. He literally hid evidence of Domestic abuse from the Court.

goodmendidnothing.wordpress.com

mike volpe said...

My name is Michael Volpe and I'm a freelance investigative reporter and I'm investigating Dr. Samenow. I'd love to speak to you and I can be reached on my email, mvolpe998@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

How can I contact you?

Anonymous said...

please contact lovejoy10-6@hotmail.com